Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Star Talk: My Mother Might Had Affair with That Man

Mona Chopra aka Sherlyn Chopra is the hot lady in Bollywood who can be recalled with skimpiest bikini as topless pics. She is the Hyderabadi girl who is a Christian. But her name ends with 'Chopra'. When asked the reason, she said, "My mom might had a sexual affair with a man from Chopra family", and giggled. She is so open to her talk and bears no filter in her head. She also said that she has a brother who lives in Australia but never cares for her. She said that her entire family is a big antagonist for Bollywood and they feel acting is a sin. Those made Mona live as single.

Mona saying about her single status said, "Many ask me why am I single. But what more I get if I live with a man? He makes me feel like woman by regular intercourse. But I can feel I'm woman even without a man".

"If any Hollywood star poses nude, world calls it 'bold'. But if I do the same by holding a fish covering my nude boobs, people call it 'cheap'. What a hypocrisy!" she added.

At last she said that she is being regarded C Grade actress and hence trying to approach only A-grade directors shortly.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search