Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chit Chat With Ram Charan Tej ( Chirutha )

Everything to Me is My Father Says - Ram Charan Tej Chirutha

Megastar Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja spoke to the media for the first time. He came to a party at F Lounge bar in Hyderabad and had a chitchat with journalists. Here is the rapid fire..

Q: When is your Chirutha releasing?

A: We have finished the shooting part. Probably by September end, the film will releases.

Q: Can you tells us more about your debut film "Chirutha" ?

A: I can't speak about it at this moment. It has Neha Sharma has the heroine. We have done major shooting in Bangkok. It is a Puri Jagannadh film. I am glad that I am making debut in such a big director's film.

Q: Who is your role model?

A: Who else, My dad.

Q: Inspiration?

A: Everything to me is my father.

Q: How do you enjoy parties?

A: I don't plan anything. I am always casual.

Q: What do you enjoy in acting?

A:Seeing many places around the world.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search