Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Audio launch - Yamadonga

Audio of NTR’s latest film Yamadonga was launched at a function organized in Hotel Marriot on the night of 14 July. This function was attended by Mohan Babu, NTR, Ravi Teja, Mamata Mohandas, Priyamani, Ramya Krishna, Vivek Mishra (Vel Records), Prem Rakshit, Anant Sreeram, Ratnam, Senthil Kumar, D Suresh Babu, Valli (Vel Records), Brahmanandam, Archana, Anand Sai, Ali, Urmila, Cherry, Rajamouli, Surender Reddy, Bhaskar (Bommarillu), MM Keeravani, Chanti etc.

Dasari and K Raghavendra Rao attended the function as chief guests and jointly released the audio.

Speaking on the occasion NTR said, “The careers of 3 of us (NTR, Rajamouli and VV Vinayak) took off together. I got discouraged due to my debut film Ninnu Choodalani flopped. When producer Aswini Dutt introduced me Rajamouli as the director of my second film, I was bit disappointed by looking at him. After the movie release, I realized that we should not judge people by looks. I had good rapport with VV Vinayak too. Rajamouli asked me to shed the weight for this film during the shooting of Rakhi. I give that credit to Rajamouli. Prem Rakshit composed excellent steps for me in this film. With Prabhudeva and Lawrence entering into film direction, Prem Rakshit will fill the gap left by them in choreography department. I would also like to give credit to Ratnam for penning good dialogues. My mother attended a public function first time with this music launch.”

Mohan Babu said, “I attend functions of films that are produced by me and that feature me as hero. For the first time, I am attending a function in which I featured a character role. I came to this function because of NTR and Rajamouli. Rajamouli is a very potential director and he is equivalent to the combined talent of K Raghavendra Rao and Dasari. I saw the songs and they are wonderfully picturized. Cherry is an excellent producer. MM Keeravani makes everybody proud with his music.

Music director Keeravani said, “Director Rajamouli has the traits of great directors like Dasari and K Raghavendra Rao. Generally Chandrabose pen lyrics for my films. But this time we used Anant Sreeram to pen five songs in Yamadonga. He did a great job. Yamadonga belongs to repeated viewable wholesome entertainers like Gundamma Katha and Appu Chesi Pappu Koodu. After Vincent, I found Senthil to be an excellent cinematographer. I met legend NTR for the first time during the shoot of Major Chandrakant. I observe same kind of personal qualities in junior NTR too. On personal front, Mohan Babu has the ability to give courage to us. He is a real hero in real life.”

Director Rajamouli said, “This is my third film with Tarak. It is easy to work with NTR. Mohan Babu asked me to a direct a film for him long time back and I could not do due to some prior commitments. But he gracefully agreed to do this film when I asked him to do the role of Yama. NTR and Mohan Babu gave competitive performances. The audio is already released in the market today morning. The reports from all areas suggest that Yamadonga audio is a sure shot chartbuster. I hope that movie will also become a big hit.” Guest Dasari said, “It is nice to see lots of film celebrities attending this function. It shows the healthy and

Guest Dasari said, “It is nice to see lots of film celebrities attending this function. It shows the healthy and friendly atmosphere in film industry. Doing a subject like Yamadonga is a risky proposition. During the time of Student No.1 and Aadi itself I predicted that NTR would make it really big. His performance in Rakhi film is great. Mohan Babu is the only actor who can do any kind of character. He got tremendous command on dialogue delivery. I would like to offer best wishes to the producers and Srivalli (Vel Records).”

Puri Jagan said, “Rajamouli narrated me the story. It will become a super duper hit. Mohan Babu will be a plus. NTR’s performance will remind us of Sr. NTR.”

VV Vinayak said, “I saw two songs. Only NTR can do such dances. Mohan Babu is superb as Yama. It will be a huge hit for Rajamouli.”

Archana said that he is doing the role of Menaka and danced in one song. Brahmanandam said that he is doing the role of Chitragupta.

Mohan Babu felicitated the couples of Rajamouli, Keeravani and Vijayendra Prasad from the shawls he brought specially from Srisailam.


Yamadonga Audio Function Gallery

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search