Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, July 21, 2007

50 days function - Operation Duryodhana

50 days function of Srikanth’s latest film ‘Operation Duryodhana’ was held at Tummalapalli Kala Kshetram in Vijayawada on 19 July. Padma Sri Turlapati Kutumba Rao presided over the function. Buddha Prasad, Malladi Vishnu, L Vijay Kumar (IPS), Bachu Narasimha Babu, Srikanth, Nagababu, Chalapati Rao, Mumaith Khan, Prabhakar, Jackie, Mallikharjuna Rao, Phani Raj, Suresh Kalyan Krishna, Krishna Prasad and Mouli etc.

Expecting a Nandi award - Turlapati Kutumba Rao
Turlapati Kutumba Rao said, “I came to know that this film is made with a comfortable budget of 1.5 crores and collected a share of 4 crores in 40 days. This credit goes to Posani Krishna Murali and his artists. This film is recommended to public, police and politicians. Srikanth has shown what he is capable to with this film. I am sure that this film will bag Nandi award.”

Daring film - L Vijaya Kumar
Assistant Commissioner of Police L Vijaya Kumar said, “It is a daring and good attempt by Posani Krishna Murali. He has shown the loopholes in society and governance.”

Expecting more films like these - Malladi Vishnu
Huda Chairman Malladi Vishnu said, “It is a different film and Posani narrated the value of the vote in an impressive way. Characters like that of hero in this film are needed in the current society. I hope that more socially enlightening films like these will come."

The title intrigued the public - Posani
Posani Krishna Murali said, “People asked me why Operation Duryodhana was kept that name. It is the code name of a sting operation that exposed one of the most popular political scandal. The hero of this too makes a sting operation for the public. I will start my next film Apadamokkulavadu with Nagababu soon. I would like to mention special acknowledgement for Srikanth for doing such a brilliant job.”

Srikanth reminded me of Nana Patekar Nagababu
Nagababu said, “I did not have hopes on success of the film though I knew that it is a good film. Posani made sure that it becomes a good film commercially too. Srikanth’s performance reminded me that of Nana Patekar. I am sure that Srikanth will bag an award,”

The credit goes to Posani Krishna Murali - Srikanth
Srikanth said, “I worked in 94 films and most of them are family oriented films. I was little unsure when Posani narrated me this subject. He imposed his confidence in me and forced me to do this film. He also extracted good performance. The credit goes to Posani Krishna Murali. Generally we do success tours if the collections are not there. But for this film we are doing function and tours after completed 50 days. I am happy share this success with fans.”

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search