Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Double platinum disc - Lakshyam

Double platinum disc function of Gopichand’s latest hit Lakshyam was celebrated at Shivani theater in Hyderabad. This function was attended by nallamalupu Bujji, Srivas, Jagapati Babu, Gopichand, Anushka, Dharmavarapu, Chalapati Rao, Amma Rajasekhar, Amith, Ratnam, Gowtam Raju, Venu Madhav, Aditya Dayanand and Umesh Gupta were present.

Gopichand said, “It feels happy do celebrate the function amidst movie lovers. Mani Sharma gave melodious music for this film. Jagapati Babu and I are very good friends in real life. Anushka gave one of her finest performances. People said that I have done good dances. That credit should go to Amma Rajasekhar. I would like to thank audience for making this film a hit.”

Jagapati Babu said, “I would like to thank audiences for making this film a hit. I want congratulate my brother Gopichand’s fans for becoming this film a hit.”

All other guests expressed their happiness.


























No comments:

 
Google Custom Search