Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Star Talk: YVS Pleads Not to Take Photos

YVS Choudary pleads not to take photos during the shooting.

YVS Choudary, the hardcore fan of NTR couldn't make film with him but made with his son Hari Krishna (Seetarama Raju, Lahiri Lahiri Lahiri Lo and Seetayya). Now he is making 'Okka Magadu' with Balakrishna. The shooting is completed up to 70 percent.

Let us see what he said about his film:

My Feelings:
The film 'Okka Magadu' is boosting up enthusiasm among all. In my opinion 'Okka Magadu' means Late NTR. He is the inspiration for all the Telugus in entire world. I couldn't make film with him. But his son Balakrishna, who took many similarities from his father liked Okka Magadu and we started the project.

Dont Ask Me About that:
Please don't ask me about hero of the film and the details of it. Simran and Balakrishna are going to appear in special get up in this film. I can tell only that.

Shooting Photos:
I felt bad when I got the information that the photos relating to the shooting of 'Okka Magadu' were leaked. Fans did that with enthusiasm. But they don't know that they are killing the project. I only request fans not to take photos during shooting.

Manisharma-Chandrabose:
The combination of Mani Sharma and Chandrabose will be highlight for this film. Mani Sharma gave tunes in 7 days but he took long time for recording. Chandrabose gave beautiful lyrics for the film and it will catch the youth a lot.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search