Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Ashwini Dutt Recalls SV Krishna Reddy's Help

Ashwini Dutt had dug into nostalgia and shared his past. He said that he started his career as producer at a very tender age of 19 and has seen many ups and downs in the business. He said that he lost 3-4 films in series and almost got bankrupted. Then SV Krishna Reddy saved him, he recalled.

"I cannot forget SV Krishna Reddy. He directed the film 'Subhalagnam' and made that a very big hit. That film cleared many of my problems. In the same way, another film that brought me big happiness is Pelli Sandadi. I was confined to make films with big stars till then. But, to do some variety I planned films with new actors. The success of Pelli Sandadi had wet into my head. Then I planned for Paradesi with all new faces that was flopped miserably", he shared.

"Coming to the films like Subhash Chandrabose and Govinda Govinda, my reading habit pushed me to make those films. I like fiction and hence out of passion I made then without making calculations", he added.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search