Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Most Wanted Beauty Shares Her Past

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/VidyaBalan11188718615.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Parineetha girl Vidya Balan shares her childhood and admits that she was a lazy babe those days.

"I used to demand for some food as soon as I wake up in the morning. I never touched any book for past time. I never used to play with children of my age as past time. Even though my mother used to push me outside, I would come back and sleep within a couple of minutes. I never used to participate in mass drill in school. I used to bunk that somehow. I also used to tell lies stating that doctor asked me not to play due to health reasons", said Vidya Balan.

She added, "But now I changed completely. I'm also sweating during dance practice".

Well, that's what the professionalism is!

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search