Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Star Talk: Simplicity Is My Sex Appeal!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/parvatimelton11188632126.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Parvati Melton is not only an actress but also a style consultant. Her fresh talk gives that impression. She says that being simple is the best thing to look beautiful.

My Sex Appeal:
"My simplicity is my beauty quotient", she adds. She also insists that wearing all sorts of dresses and putting on simple matching only would increase the beauty.

She said that she has ample projects in her hand now in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.

Leisure Activity:
Reading books in the leisure time that I find seldom. I like fiction, autobiographies and love stories.

Bollywood dreams:
I have the intention but the opportunity should come my way. Right now my focus is on establishing myself strong in Telugu field.

Dream Role:
I wish to act in a role that brings me national fame. I feel like doing roles those are different from one another. I don't want to do same kind of roles in two films.

Favorite Hero:
I cannot answer to this question. I cat tell about them personally. I like many heroes with respect to performance. Indeed performance again depends on the directors.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search