Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Friday, June 1, 2007

Ankitha: 'I'm Not The Only One Exposing Feminine Assets'

Rasna baby Ankitha is known for her voluptuous appeal on screen. She has no inhibitions or hesitations in the matters of exposing. At the same time she says exposing is only a part of her profession.

See what she says:

Why Gap in films:

I'm a different type of person. I go with my conscience. If I feel like doing a course in direction, I do that. I did that in America. That's the reason for long gap in acting. I wish to become a script writer and director down the line.

As an Actress:
I like to do jolly roles like that of in the film 'Simhadri'. People ask me to do such roles. They recall me that role as top one in my career. But there is a great artiste in me. I feel like doing all kinds of roles.

New Film:
Right now I'm doing in a film on Megaa Super Good banner. Everybody knows how big the banner is. It's really a good fortune for finding a role on that banner. I'm playing a role that suits my real life as well. After this, I feel I'll be busy in Tollywood.

Looking Slimmer:
Yes, I am healthy now. I worked out a lot. Adding to that I also learnt Telugu and talking only in that.

Past Controversies:
Past is past. That's bad time. Now the good time has started. I learnt positive thinking and we can be successful only with that in Film Industry.

Item Songs:
I have no wish to do in item songs anymore. I did one with Ravi Teja and that is enough.

Exposing:
It's not only me who is showing feminine assets. You name a heroine and I say in which film she exposed. Since we are all in show business we have to show to survive.

Settlement in Hyderabad:
I love Hyderabad and hence I made it as my living place. I love the climate here. Hyderabad is close to my heart as it promised me career and the place that made me an actress.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search