Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Life Story Was Made As 'Rangeela' By RGV

Kousha is the heroine who debuted on Tollywood screen with the film 'Peramayanamaha'. Later she acted a few films but everything was a flop. Her fresh film 'Attili Sattibabu' brought her fame. She says that she will be comfortable both in saris and bikinis.

See what she says:

About Me:

I was born and brought up in Mumbai. I started my life as group dancer in Bollywood and experienced in the teams of Farah Khan and Ahmad Khan. During the shooting of the film 'Manmadhudu' a person came and asked me if I'm interested in doing as heroine. I said yes and that was 'Premaya Namaha'. But the film was flopped. Later I acted in 5 films in which 3 are item songs.

My Life Vs Rangeela:
My life story appears to be that of Rangeela. RGV made it much earlier. I feel thrilled observing that. But I have no Jackie Shroffs and Ameer Khans in my life.

Item songs Vs Heroine:

I don't feel bad doing in item songs. If they are bad they don't get recognition. Item songs are also a part and parcel of films.

Favorite Her:
Shahrukh Khan. He looks sexier even at 40

Favorite Actress:
Sridevi

If Not Heroine:
If I were not a heroine I would have become a drawing teacher. I did diploma in drawing as well.

Gossip that disturbed:
When I was dancing in 'Raraju' a gossip was write that I was over exposing as not finding roles in films. That disturbed me initially but later I took that light.

Hobbies:
I like Listening to music, dancing and traveling.

Favorite Place:
Goa. I go there for vacations.

Present films:
Right now I'm acting as Yashoda in 'Buddha'. Similarly I'm also acting in 'Mantra' in which Charmy is playing the lead.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search