Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Anuskha: 'Hyderabad is a cool and calm place'

Anushka is in awe of the city where she has bought a flat.

“Hyderabad is a cool and calm place. When I miss my parents, they come here to see me or I go to meet them. I love this place and the film industry has taught me to be open minded and professional.

“More than anything, I have learnt that there is more to life than hits and flops. I consider success as a bonus and take life as it comes,” she says.

Before she faced the camera in her debut film, she used to go to the shooting spot everyday. “Nagarjuna told me to watch shooting before I faced the camera. I also got trained a few months in acting,” she says.

“I’m not a party animal. I have a select group of friends. I think it’s extremely important to have some time for yourself where you can sit back and relax,” she says.

She has no complaints about food and likes Andhra food too. “I do yoga everyday and it’s part of my life,” she signs off.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search