Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, June 18, 2007

Telugu Film News 18-06-2007

Impression: Meera Shows Her Extreme Ends
Meera Jasmine is showing her extreme ends. She is acting with swim suit breaking her traditional image on one hand and on the other hand getting ready to play in a conservative sister's role. It is really rare to see the heroines who are in limelight playing sister roles. But Meera is breaking that taboo by playing sister to Rajasekhar in the Kannada remake of the film 'Anna Tangi' in Telugu.

Meera says that she is ready for any role, any costume with anyone once she feels role is good.

Well, what can she do in 'Anna Tangi' other than weeping till the end? That's a sentimental flick with high dose of emotion. We can see Meera in swimsuit in one film and with tears in the other a few months later.


Little Abhishek Jumped On Amjad Khan and Injured

Abhishek Bachchan said that once he had jumped on Amjad Khan and bitten his ear. Abhishek said this saying about his love on his father.

He said, "I always used to await my dad since evening. I always used to look at the road. As soon as dad comes I used to go and hug him. Dad hardly spent time at home. But he used to write letters for me and hence I never felt like missing him. Once in the film 'Barsat Ki Ek Raat' I watched Amjad Khan hitting my dad. From then I developed hatred on him. Once in some other set when he was talking to my father I ran towards him and jumped on his shoulder to bite his ear. I pierced my nails on his neck. Poor Amjadji was bewildered and perplexed. I was reprimanded later by my dad. I laugh at myself whenever that incident flashes on my mind".

Is that not interesting!



Side Talk: Secret behind Rajni’s colour
Everyone thought it was make-up that made Superstar Rajnikanth look like a European in the song Oru Koodai Sunlight in Sivaji, but the secret is about a year of computer graphics. “We used cutting edge grafting technology and it was Shankar’s brain child,” revealed the film’s cinematographer KV.Anand. “For the first time grafting technology has been used for an Indian film which was made possible by a Chennai based company Indian Arts who had worked in Shankar’s earlier films,” he said. One of the dancers, Jacky, was chosen by Shankar and Rajni’s skin tone was matched with her’s. The six and a half minute song was shot in Spain.

“Each shot of Rajni’s in the song was once again shot with Jacky and was sent to Indian Arts. Since the lighting varies in indoor and outdoor, to match the skin tone, expressions, lip and body movements of the two was a challenging task,” explained Anand. A total of 6700 frames were been for post production. Rajnikanth himself was amazed after watching the song.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search