Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, July 9, 2007

Actress Loves Wearing Red Bikini

Sherlyn Chopra, the actress said that she loves wearing red bikini. She claimed that it is her favorite 'dress' (!)

When asked to say about her favorite dress, out of shock to journalist, she said, 'Red Bikini'. Adding some addendum to that she also said, "I also like Denim, Skirts, Jeans, Jackets and any black attire. But red bikini stays in top in the list of my wardrobe".

She said that she likes Angelina and Al Pasino for the way they dress.

She added saying about herself, "I hate jewelry. My philosophy is to live simple and learn ample. Beauty lies in simplicity. Collecting foot wear and casual clothes is my hobby".

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search