Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Brahmanandam About His 'Round Bald Head'

Brahmanandam's bald head has been a source of comedy in many films. There were many jokes on his typical bald head on the scalp. Grapevine says that a close friend of Brahmanandam gave a suggestion for him to go for hair weaving.

But Brahmanadam replied, "I know about hair weaving. I know how many heroes underwent that. I don't mind to spend as well. But my mind says not to spend on that. So you don't mind about my baldness. After all, it's a source of comedy and entertaining many. So I should safeguard my bald head",

Well, Brahmanandam proves to be a thorough professional and he is mindful on his career.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search