Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, July 9, 2007

Snippet: Divya's 'Shankardada Zindabad' Talk!

Divya is the singer who sang the song 'Good Morning Hyderabad' in Shankardada Zindabad. She shares her feelings for singing this song.

In her words, "I hail from Chennai and Devi Sri Prasad gave me the opportunity to sing that song. I'm really overwhelmed for singing my first song in Mega Star Chiranjeevi's film. Both Mega Star and Devi Sri Prasad are big wigs in the industry and hence I'm on cloud 9 now".

Saying about the recording of the song she said, "The song 'Good Morning Hyderabad' was recorded in late night. But since it is after 12 AM we felt that it was morning. After listening to the song, I really got wondered to my own voice. That has come really well. The credit goes to Devi Sri Prasad who gave good background for that".

The cassettes of 'Shankardada Zindabad' are really moving well in the market.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search