Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

Muhurat - Aapada Mokkulavadu



Posani Krishna Murali’s latest film Aapada Mokkula Vadu is launched with pooja today. Producer and financier Mallikharjuna Rao sounded the clapboard. Nagababu is playing main lead in this film.

Apadamokkulavadu is about the inadequacies of government - Posani
Speaking on the occasion Posani said, “Producer and financier Mallikharjuna Rao encouraged me by producing my ‘Operation Duryodhana’. It became a good success. After the success, many producers approached me. But I stuck to the banner, and doing this film with Aman international banner. Nagababu is doing the role of a farmer in this film who brings the inadequacies of government to the notice of chief minister. He will have different get-ups. Nagababu played important roles in my earlier directorial ventures. I am very comfortable with him”
Chiranjeevi as chief guest for 100 days function
Speaking about Operation Duryodhana, Posani said, “We are going to hold 50 days function of the film in Vijayawada. The 100 days function will be held in Hyderabad with Chiranjeevi attending as the chief guest. We are also holding success tour from 19th to 21st July.”

Posani Krishna Murali announced a donation of 1 lakh to film critics association on this eve.

Nagababu said, “I acted in Posani films -Sravana Masam and Operation Duryodhana. We are good friends. He offered me a good character in this film. I would like to thank producer Mallikarjun and director Posani on this occasion”.

Music director Lenina Chowdary said, “I had been in the film industry as a singer and dubbing artist for the past 10 years. I worked with Mani Sharma, RP Patnaik and SA Raj Kumar in the past. I would like to thank producer and director for giving me a chance to debut as music director. There will be five songs in this film.”

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search