Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, July 9, 2007

Malayalee Dame In Bollywood Game

Neha Dhupia is the actress who acted in stunning nudity in the film 'Julie' a few years ago. She is known as hot and sensuous actress. She also acted in a film with Rajasekhar three years ago. She hails from Kerala and making a big foray into Bollywood.

An informal chitchat with her revealed these things:

Dream: To act in Malayalam films
Dream Hero: Shah Rukh Khan
Favorite Film: Jaani Dushman
Fitness Secret: Work outs for 5 days a week
Holiday getaway: Australia or Goa
I Hate: If bedroom looks shabby
Secret to keep with me: My age
Horse Riding: I like it only if the horse is soft natured
I like: Hot looks of men on me

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search