Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Screen Talk: Bebo stuns in slim look!

Kareena Kapoor has shed a lot of flab and is looking very gorgeous these days. "It took me six months to reach this level. I followed a strict exercise routine with a strict diet. It has taken sheer hard work and will power to slim down to this extent," Kareena says. For the actress, food is one of her biggest weaknesses. "I am a Kapoor. And the Kapoors are known for their fondness for food. But I have resisted all temptations that would add fat to my body."

The other reason to lose weight was also the film Tashan that has her with Saif Ali Khan and Akshay Kumar. "The character that I play in the film needs me to be slim and attractive. But honestly I feel so much better and lighter," she adds.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search