Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Nostalgia: S Vara Lakshmi's Love For ANR

S Vara Lashmi is the yester years' actress who was known for her singing talent as well. She acted in many films with NTR but has got fascination on ANR as said by him. In an interview given to a channel, he said, "S Vara Lakshmi asked me if I marry".

He added, "Those were the days when we were shooting for the film Maya Lokam. I don't say that is wrong and that was only the heat of age. I didn't take that bad as she asked only for marriage but not anything else. I said to her that I have no such feelings on her".

ANR also said that the producer of the film asked him and he admitted that he has no feelings of that sort on her. It seems that elders also asked her to keep away from him.

ANR now and then reveals his romantic side of life in front of public this way.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search