Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Aamir Khan blogs flooded with comments!

On Sunday, June 17, Aamir Khan stepped into virgin territory. The actor has started blogging at the site lagaandvd.com/blog.php, and you can see how much fun he’s having directly interacting with his fans.

His blogs have already been flooded with comments and this is what he has to say to his readers: “First of all I want you’ll to know how refreshing it was for me to read all your responses.

This is the first time that I am doing something like this and I think I’m enjoying it. Its really great to be able to connect with you’ll directly. First hand, no mediator, no newspaper, magazine, or TV channel.

You’ll should know that I rarely use the net, the computer scares me, and I usually can’t get past the first step in anything electronic. So for me to manage a blog is a big one. Also pardon my net manners. Still learning.”

Aamir wants suggestions on topics he can discuss on the blog, and “ideally it should be about Lagaan and Chale Chalo.” He plans to come on every few days, if time permits, but till then you can read a really long monologue on how the perfectionist actor created Bhuvan.

“Is all this interesting to you guys? Or am I boring you’ll to death?” he asks. Dahling, it’s every cinephile’s dream come true! Carry on writing. We’re loving it.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search