Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Screen Talk: Secret Behind 'Keeravani'!

Many don't know the meaning of Keeravani. It's the name of a raagam. But it's popularly known as the name of a music director.

Music director Keeravani was awarded with Saluri Rajeshwara Rao Puraskar freshly. Speaking on the dais he said, "My father is an ardent fan of Saluri Rajeshwara Rao garu. When he was in Chennai he met Rajeshwara Rao garu and introduced himself. My father was not in film industry at that time. He liked a song composed by Rajeshwara Rao garu and asked the name of Raagam in which that was composed. Rajeshwara Rao garu replied that was 'Keeravani'. Then my father decided to name his son or daughter with that name. I was born after that. So I was given that name. I feel hugely happy now for getting this award on the name of the person who has given me name".

So that's the secret behind Keeravani's name.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search