Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

Uday Kiran: 'I'm Still Watching Chiru's Films'

Uday Kiran is now acting in the film 'Viyyaalavari Kayyaalu'. He is pairing up with Neha Jhulka in the film which is being directed by E Sattibabu. Lagadapati Sridhar is producing the film.

He also shared a few things this way:

Viyyalavari Kayyaaalu:
"I'm ready to act in multi star films if there are no politics in canning the film. Right now I'm acting with Sri Hari garu. He is senior to me and has his own set of audiences. I too have my audiences. So our combination will be a right mixture, as per my notion. I'm ready to act with the heroes of my age group as well if there are no politics".

2 Years Gap:
"I have my own record of bagging three successive hits in the beginning of my career itself. My first 3 films are hits. But due to lack of judgment, lack of support and lack of experience my graph came down drastically. Now I learnt a lot. I spent long time in deciding which movie to do. I felt 'Viyyalavari Kayyaalu' will be right flick as it's the blend of all required things those attract all sets of people"

Time Pass:
"I watch films in leisure. I watched Pokiri for 5 times in theater and Bommarillu for 3 times. I also spend long time with my friends".

Chiranjeevi Films:
"I wish to be in industry for longer time like many senior artistes. I have been watching Chiranjeevi's films since my childhood. I wish to continue in industry for longer time like him".

Many Experiences in Short Span:
"I learnt many things in short time. I feel very happy for all that. Now I'm in the process of striding up the ladder".

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search