Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, June 25, 2007

My father is the inspiration, says Lokesh

Here is Nara Lokesh, son of former chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu, saying about himself in the first person. He has posted this in his website.


"I am Nara Lokesh. I was born in Hyderabad in 1983. Hyderabad is the capital of the state of Andhra Pradesh situated in South India. I did my schooling at the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and completed my high school at the Little Flower Junior College in Hyderabad. I am currently pursuing my bachelors program at the Carnegie Mellon University, majoring in Information Systems.

"I am proud to belong to a family that has been associated with the transformation of Andhra Pradesh into one of the most forward looking and progressive states of India. My maternal grandfather the late Mr. NT. Rama Rao was a famous movie actor. He founded the Telugu Desam Party and became the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 1983.

"My father Mr. N. Chandrababu Naidu was the longest standing Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He is widely acknowledged as one of the most visionary leaders of modern India. My father has always been my inspiration in life and I greatly admire his vision, dedication and sense of commitment to transforming the lives of the people of Andhra Pradesh. I am greatly enthused by my father's vision of a modern, dynamic, humane and progressive Andhra Pradesh.

"My mother Mrs. N. Bhuvaneswari is the Executive Director of Heritage Foods India Ltd. I am greatly indebted to her for instilling in me a sense of humility and teaching me the importance of determined hard work.

"I consider myself fortunate to be part of a family that has and continues to create history. I subscribe to the view that the ultimate victories in life, lie not in competing with others, but rather in competing with one's own self."

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search