Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Birthday 2007 - Bala Krishna Nandamuri Photo Gallary

48th birthday celebrations of Nandamuri Bala Krishna were held amidst cheering fans in Rajahmundry. This birthday function was jointly organized by NTR Trust, Bala Krishna fans and Okka Magadu unit.

Before attending the function, Bala Krishna visited the local hospital to participate in pulse polio program that is intended for kids. Then he went to Goutami Jeeva Karunya’s old age home and distributed cloths. Then he went to medical camp organized by NTR Trust in Anan Venkateswara Kala Kendram.

Speaking to fans at the birthday function venue, Bala Krishna Nandamuri said, “NTR is father, mentor and everything to me. I am a great fan of him and I learnt everything from him. I inherited his acting and became your favorite actor. I am able to work for Okka Magadu in Rajahmundry amidst hot summer only because of the cool blessings of fans. I am sure that Okka Magadu will become a huge blockbuster with fans encouragement. I feel fortunate to celebrate my birthday in a historically important place like Raja Mahendravaram (Rajahmundry). I also celebrated my birthday in Rajahmundry when I was working for Bangaru Bullodu in 1993”

The fans of Bala Krishna gave continuous slogans - ‘Kaboye Mukhya Mantri Bala Krishna’. Responding to this Bala Krishna said that he would continue serving society.

Nandamuri Rama Krishna, YVS Chowdary, Konda Krishnam Raju, Ambika Krishna, Krishna Prasad, M Satya Narayana, Danayya, Bhagavan, Gorantla Buchayya Chowdary, Vanga Geetha, Ganni Krishna, Adireddy Appa Rao, Adireddy Veera Raghavamma, MS Chakravarthy, Sripati Rajeswar, Ramesh Reddy, Umesh, Srisailam attended the function to greet Bala Krishna.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search