Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Telugu Film News 16-06-2007 Latest

Shriya: "I Like Those Hot Trendy Things"
"Although we possess many things we still want to have some more things. And when the beloved ones gift them, they really touch hearts", says Shriya.

She listed out her hot favorite things this way:

DVDs of varied films
Clothes and Belts
Ear Rings
Books relating to fiction, autobiography and Indian writers
Ethnic Jewelry
Silver items
Make Up Kit
Pens
Diaries

Well, these are the sweet little things that Shriya likes as gifts. If you want to impress her just get these.



Nostalgia: Mallika Opens Her Heart For Us
Sex bomb Mallika Sherawat shared her past and childhood in a trivial talk on TV.

"My original name is Reema Lamba. Ours is a Zamindari family. I enjoyed my childhood in Haryana at Rohtak. I studied in Delhi public school. Since my childhood I was against male domination. I wanted to prove I too can do something of my own and get recognition. I developed the desire to become an actress. When I was imitating a heroine in my childhood my mother slapped me. But I developed interest further and ignored my mom's slaps. I became heroine now and enjoying individuality", said Mallika Sherawat digging her past.

Mallika says that the film 'The Myth' with Jackie Chan is the most memorable one in her life and she cannot forget that forever.



Gossip: Srinu Vaitla Is Worried Now!
Srinu Vaitla bagged two hits 'Dhee' and 'Dubai Seenu' successfully. But why he is worried now. Just looking at recent past we have the information that Srinu Vaitla invested his own money in the film 'Dhee' to complete it as the producer skipped out amidst making of it.

The producer skipped as he felt that the venture wouldn't be profitable and also assumed that he made overdrafts at financiers. But now as the film brought success, the producer ended up with profits and the financiers are making merry with him.

Srinu Vaitla is worried that no financier is giving credit to him but only enjoying with the producer. He is also eagerly waiting that the producer would pay back the money invested by him in the film. Grapevine says that he didn't pay that till now.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search