Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Reel Talk: Ramya Is Very 'Guddu Girlu'!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/ramyasri1191894648.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Ramya Sree is the actress known for playing vamp roles and she is meant only for glamour show. She turned popular with the film 'Nuvvu Nenu' of Teja. She portrayed the role of lecturer in that film.

In a fresh TV interview with her, she said, "I have many fans. They all say that certain role can be done only by me and none else. That recognition is enough for me. I want to tell you one thing. I acted as main heroine in the Kannada film 'Aryabhatta'. Soundarya played second heroine in that. Ramesh Aravind was the hero. The film turned a hit because of me. I like two directors. One is Teja and the other is Srinivasa Reddy. Srinivas Reddy garu gave me good role in 'Yamagola Mallee Modalayyindi'. I'm very much thankful for him".

Why Ramya Sree said about her in comparison to Soundarya out of the blue? Is she suffering from inferiority complex? Ramya Sree came to industry to become heroine. But she ended up as a glamorous character artiste.

Coming to a funny side of her English, when asked how she will be off the screen, she said, " I'm a very guddu (good) girlu (girl)". That's her diction in English!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search