Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, October 8, 2007

Trisha Sounds Professional, Practical And Philosophical

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/trisha21191771928.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Trisha sounds to be professional with respect to films, practical with respect to her fan clubs and philosophical in the matter of gossips.

Professional:
"I am very fortunate that Telugu and Tamil careers of mine are going well simultaneously. People look at the last hit always and rest of the matters doesn't matter. My last film in Telugu 'Adavarimatalaku Ardhaley Veruley' is a hit. Now, I'm doing two films-one with Ravi Teja and the other with Prabhas. My career is blossoming only with hits in both the languages. Varsham, Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana and Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule boosted up my image in Telugu".

Practical:
Trisha is practical in two aspects. One is the gushing new heroines and the other is her fans' club. She says, "New faces do come all the time. There will be lot of hype when they come. But only talent and hit-rate survive. When one is working with complete dedication and delivering what is asked, the inferiority complex need not be there. Coming to my fans' clubs, initially, I'm against for them. I assumed for quite long time that the hype is not true but only artificial. But when the fans turned dedicated and sat with me and explained about the social activities we can do, I turned on. Fame is a Bougainville if it is not useful for others. If it's useful, then it will be called a fragrant flower. I wanted to bring sense to the fame given by people to me. I want to pay them back".

Philosophical:
"I read many gossips about me. They hurt me in fact. But I ignored them in recent times. I developed a philosophy-to work hard and go ahead with positive feel. Just ignore the rest".

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search