Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Friday, July 6, 2007

Savitri's First Encounter with ANR

Savitri recalled her first encounter with ANR in her last interview long back.

She said, "I was taken by a person to Vaahini Studios for the first time to introduce to some producers. I was eager to watch shooting of any film there. That was the first time stepping into a studio. I saw a person there who is very notable to me. I watched few of his films like 'Keelugurram' by then. He was none other than ANR. He was talking to a person there. I went to him and smiled out of curiosity and wished him. He simply reciprocated for a second and continued talking to the person. I felt happy for seeing a known face there. Later I was taken to a set where the shooting of the film 'Shaavukaru' was going on. I saw a person puffing bidi in front of all the elders. I thought he was disrespectful to everyone. When I enquired, I was told that was his role in the film. When I asked the name of that person, I was told he was SV Ranga Rao who was a new actor".

Later Savitri was given chance to act and the rest of the matter is known history. Savitri acted with ANR in many films subsequently.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search