Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, August 6, 2007

Gopichand With 'Dana Veera Sura Karna'

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/gopichand1186385982.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Gopichand said that he beloved the film 'Dana Veera Sura Karna' and practiced the dialogue 'Yemantivi Yemantivi…' of NTR is that to give exercise to memory and tongue. He said that many discouraged him initially to enter the film industry but eventually he stood on his own with the blessings of Muthyala Subbaiah.

Saying about Pokuri Babu Rao he said, "He is very close to me. But I know my boundaries and keep myself at a respectable distance from him".

When asked if he is keen to act as villain again he said, "I may not keep myself in confusion. I don't know what happens if I jump into villainy suddenly keeping hero roles side".

Last but not least, when asked about his physique and height, he said, 'That has come by genes".

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search