Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Reel Talk : Ileana Feels She Is Not Sexy!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/ileyana21186645711.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

She is considered to be one of the most sexist and hottest stars of the Tollywood, but the only person who is not impressed with Ileana's looks is the girl herself.
The girl who walked to the film fare awards with a gorgeous outfit looked ravishing doesn't really see herself as a sex symbol.
She feels that on most of the days, she looks less than ordinary. "I don't really pay attention to all that. It is only when people starts looking at me I feel I'm attractive. I don't really think I look all that great all the time", says the hourglass beauty.
Well, she got her eyes opened! She is true to some extent.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search