Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, August 6, 2007

John-Bipasha Back Together!

The much-in-the-news Bipasha-John pair is very much together. Though both the parties refuse to comment on it, a close friend reveals, "The couple have sorted out their difference after John returned from Pondicherry. They're very much together. In fact John is going through a family illness. And Bipasha is with him throughout."

When asked Bipasha shrugs off the 'on' status of her relationship with John. "I don't think I want to talk about my personal life anymore. What's happening there is for me to know.But yes, John and I have come together professionally again after Goal, this time with an item song in Anurag Kashyap's No Smoking."

But it wasn't the presence of John that impelled Bipasha to accept the song. "Certainly not! It was Vishal Bhardwaj, the man who gave me two of my best item number Beedi and Namak in Omkara. He told me about the item song in No Smoking at the IIFA in Yorkshire. After what the Omkara numbers did to my stage presence I promptly said yes to Vishal."

What about the danger of being branded an item girl?

"When have I cared about my image?" Bipasha shrugs. "And besides I've full faith in the intelligence of the film industry, also my audiences. By now they know what I'm capable of, and it's not just items."

Bipasha is now looking forward to shaking a leg with John for No Smoking. "Though we've done songs before, John and I have never done this kind of sizzling number before. Vishal has pulled out all stops in the composition."

Bipasha is sure the number will be a rage. "John and I are have fun dancing to it. I love the tune. Shooting it feels really good. Hopefully it'll be another number to bring the house down at my stage concerts."

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search