Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Screen Talk: Shriya ready for Malayalam!

Sivaji girl Shriya, has now become the most popular heroine in the south, thanks to the success of the film.
The actress who is now acting in the Vijay starrer Azhagiya Thamizh Magan, is looking forward to act in Malayalam too. “I know that Malayalam has got some really exceptional talent when it comes to quality cinema. I have become a big fan of Mohanlal after watching him in Iruvar and Company,” she says.

“If a good offer comes from Malayalam, I am ready to give my dates to do a film there,” says Shriya, “Kerala is one of my most favourite locations. I had been in Kozhikode for shooting a video album”.
We’re sure Kerala is all set to watch the garam Shriya in action!

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search