Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Star Talk: Bipasha loves her independence!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/bipasha41199585356.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Bipasha Basu preaches exactly what she practises. “It’s not about being a feminist, but I like being independent. And that’s what I tell my sister too. I have seen my friends going through bad marriages and it can be really tough if you don’t have anything to fall back on,” she says. And that’s what Bipasha strictly follows. “I don’t ever see myself being dependent on anyone. I never want to be in a position when I have to ask someone for money. But that doesn’t mean gifts aren’t welcome; I love receiving gifts,” she laughs.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search