Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Priyamani Also Says Tarak Is The Best!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/yamadonga41192345645.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

A few days ago, we all know that, NTR lauded Priyamani and said that she is the best dancer beside him. Now Priyamani also started lauding him saying that he is the best actor with big commitment she had ever met.

She said, “I call him Tarak. He is a perfect performer. I feel very professional and challenging while working with him. I felt afraid while starting to dance with him initially. But after seeing my dances he said, ‘Not bad’. That pumped in lot of courage in me. I felt like winning a Film Fare Award with that feedback from Tarak. I have special favoritism on him as he Okays any critical step within two takes. I turned his hot fan”.

So, is there any line going to change between the two? As films show, love starts with mutual admiration. Is NTR going to get into Priyamani’s love?

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search