Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, October 15, 2007

Screen Talk: Nayanatara hates publicity!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/nayanatara11192415672.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
If there's one thing actress Nayantara hates with a passion, it's attending any of her her film’s publicity events. “I am media shy. It may sound surprising, since I am an actress, but it's just the way I am. Ask me to shoot, I can do it until I am tired, but ask me to speak to the media to publicise my movie, and I get nervous. So, for each of my films, I just pray for its success. I am fortunate to have worked with good filmmakers who have understood my feelings on the issue," she says.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search