Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reel Buzz: Hansika’s New Year with God!

The image “http://www.greatandhra.com/newsimages/haniskha1198981604.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Hansika has been out of the country for quite a few months. We told you that she has been busy shooting for Money Hai Toh Honey Hai. However, Hansika is looking forward to New Year’s with family. She at last returns to India and instead of bringing in the New Year at some party, she’ll head straight to a gurudwara in Delhi. Of her New Year plans, she tells us, “I am glad to be back with my family after nine months and for New Year’s Eve. Every year I visit a special gurudwara in Delhi on December 31 to thank the Lord and start off my new year on a good note! Hopefully 2008 will be as good for me as 2007!!” Here’s to her divine New Year celebrations!

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search