Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Friday, July 27, 2007

Gossip: R.Naryanamurthy Defends Remaining Bachelor!

One can guess what would be the point of discussion, when a widower and a bachelor meet together. It could be certainly on woman.

Chalapathi Rao, a widower, is quick to open the debate 'Don't you need a woman?' he asked R.Narayana Murthy, a bachelor.

"I too can pose the same question to you" Murthy quipped.

'My case is different. I had my wife but she died. I've children too. Do you have children any where?' Rao crossed his limits.

Murthy was indignant and turned philosophical.

'All the poor orphans in the country are my children… I live for them and I die for them.', he exhibited his customized histrionics, which we shows in his film.

'First learn to live for their mothers', Rao concluded with his inimitable blunt humor.

This conversation took place recently in audio release function.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search