Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

‘Hansika did not take steroids to look older’

Buzz had it that actress Hansika Motwani better-known as Rheaa of Aap Kaa Surroor had taken steroids and supplements to look older not only to match with Himesh Reshammiya, but also bag the lead in other films as an actress.
Manzoor Khan, her makeup artiste in the film, however denies the story saying that Hansika and he had worked together on her look.
"I am responsible for the mature look that Hansika has in the film," he says. He adds, "It was the magic of my brush and the makeup technique that helped Hansika look older than her actual age."
Manzoor says that he had worked out several alternatives for Hansika. "I realised that with straight hair Hansika looked much younger and thus gave her curls so that she would look older. Usually, I use minimum makeup on my artiste, but with Hansika it was the other way round. I deliberately chose to do heavy make-up especially around the eyes and lips so as to make her look like a girl in her 20s," he says.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search