Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Monday, July 23, 2007

Simran Appreciates Asin and Nayantara

We all know that Simran is a gorgeous diva on Tollywood screen that ruled many hearts with her unique figure and vigor. She got married when she was in the peak of her career and now blessed with a son as well. She is coming back on screen with 'Okka Magadu' beside Balakrishna. She is also acting with Krishna Bhagawan in 'John Appa Rao 40 Plus'. Let us see what she said in fresh talk:
My Son:
My son's name is Adeep, means, Raja. But we call him with nick name 'Odo'. He is very mischievous and dances for the songs of Pokiri actively.
Substitute to Simran:
Many say about substitute to Simran but I don't believe in that. Today, many heroines are acting really well. Asin and Nayantara are wonderful in their performances and same is the case with Trisha, Sandhya and all.
No Strength for 18 hours:
Earlier I used to work for 18 hours a day. But now the time is not cooperating with me due to my son. I have to look after him. Still, I act in films and if time and opportunity comes, I would act in TV serials as well. But my priority is films.
Glamour Show:
I never relied only on glamour show. Glamour+ Performance= Simran. I believed in that and keep believing as well.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search