Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Snippet: Krishnam Raju's Challenge For Prabhas

Prabhas has come into the industry taking the name of his uncle, Krishnam Raju. Although there will be a few mannerisms of Prabhas those coincide with Krishnam Raju, he is showcasing his originality with hard work. Freshly, Krishnam Raju has challenged Prabhas indirectly through Kota Sreenivasa Rao.

Krishnam Raju said, "In a film function, Kota Sreenivasa Rao told me that Prabhas overtook me in performance. I said that I agree for that only when Prabhas plays my role in the film 'Mana Voori Pandavulu'. If I make any remake of old classic in future, I would make only 'Mana Voori Pandavulu' with Prabhas".

Well, is that not an indirect challenge to Prabhas by his paternal uncle? Let us see when he fulfils that. Is Prabhas listening to it?

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search