Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Snippet: Celina Jaitley is the sexiest!

She’s shooting in New Zealand for her international film, and Celina Jaitley is all smiles. After all, she’s been recently voted the most ‘sexiest woman’ in India by a foreign publication. From what we gather, Celina is followed by Mallika Sherawat, Bipasha Basu, Koena Mitra and newcomer Sherlyn Chopra in the list. “I was very flattered when I heard this,” says an elated Celina. “My fans have been messaging me and I take it as a compliment.” In fact, like few other actresses, Celina doesn’t take the ‘sexy’ badly. “It’s cool that I can wear anything and carry it off because of my face. My sex appeal lies in my face. I don’t think you need to flaunt your body, when your face says it all,” she says. Trust Celina to come up with a quotable quote.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search