Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Spotlight: Shilpa slams 'wild accusations'!

Shilpa Shetty has hit out at "wild accusations" that she helped ruin another woman's marriage.
The Celebrity Big Brother winner has been romantically linked with British-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra, 31.
But his estranged wife Kavita, 25, the mother of his 10-month-old daughter, claimed her husband's obsession with the Bollywood star ruined her marriage.
A spokeswoman for the 32-year-old actress said she and Kundra were just friends.
The star has now released a statement criticising the "baseless allegations against me of ruining her [Kavita Kundra's] marriage".

She said: "My understanding is that Raj and Kavita's marriage was over a year ago and they have filed for divorce and have been living separately for over a year.
"I met Raj Kundra three months ago in a business capacity, so where the question of me breaking up her marriage arises, this is impossible as I have known him for 12 weeks.
"I am disgusted by her reported comments and completely refute the allegation."
She warned of legal action if the allegations continued.
"My culture and upbringing does not permit me to break marriages and I am the least interested in knowing or hearing any more about her."
Shilpa said her "conscience is clear" over the "wild accusations".
Kavita has been quoted as saying: "Now I look at the pictures of them together and think, she's with my husband, she's living my life.
"She can have any man she wants and there are plenty of single men about."

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search