Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Katrina: 'Not All Are Good In Film Industry'

Katrina Kaif says that not all are good in film industry. But she insists that she is not troubled by any one in big way till now. She recalled that she acted in many Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi films so far with the help of many.

"I didn't give anything for film industry. But the industry has given me a lot", she said.

Saying about her professional interest she said, " I wish to deliver my own dubbing be it any language. I already gave my voice for Hindi films 'Namastey London' and 'Apne'. Both are hits. As I was born and brought up abroad every Indian language including Hindi sounds foreign for me. When I learn, everything will be normal".

Well, we have got another committed actress this way.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search