Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Prabhudeva: 'Shankardada' A True Copy Of 'Lago Raho'

Prabhudeva, the director of Shankraadada Zindabad said that there are no changes made in the film from original except the songs and dances.
He said, "Sanjay Dutt didn't dance in 'Lage Raho..' but Chiranjeevi needs dances. So we made big changes in songs and dances and rest of the film is kept as it is. The Gandhgiri concept is not at all changed from the original". It's a true copy of 'Lage Raho Munnabhai' implied Prabhudeva.
He also said, "I watched Lage Raho Munnabhai in Hyderabad as a normal viewer. I liked the film and felt that the concept in novel. The idea of bringing Gandhism to new time is good. After a long time, I got call from Chiranjeevi garu asking me to direct the Telugu version of 'Lage Raho Munnabhai'. Who can miss the chance of directing Chiranjeevi garu? I said, 'YES' without thinking anything. I was afraid while remaking the Pokiri in Tamil. But after the success of that film, I lost the fear of making the remakes. At the same time, I didn't direct 'Shankardada MBBS'. Still, I didn't feel any problem in making its sequel".
The film is set to release day after tommrow, on 27th July with 350 prints all over. Chiranjeevi, Kaishma Kotak, Srikanth. Shayaji Shinde, Dilip Prabhavalkar, Pawan Kalyan, Allu Arjun and Ravi Teja are seen this film, the grand multi star flick in recent times.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search