Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Audio launch - Yamagola

Audio of latest socio-fantasy ‘Yamagola - malli modalaindi’ was released at a function arranged in Ravi Narayana Reddy auditorium, Jubilee Hills on the night of 24 July. This film stars Srikanth, Venu, Meera Jasmine and Reema Sen in the main leads. This function is attended by K Raghavendra Rao, Anam Vivekananda Reddy (Nellore MLA), Santosh Reddy (TRS), Kasi Viswanath, VV Vinayak, Srikanth, Sivaji, Srinivasa Reddy, Amar, Rajasekhar, Satish, Satyanarayana, Siva Nageswara Rao, Prasad, Balayya, Mallikharjuna Rao, AVS, ML Kumar Chowdary. Bhaskarabhatla, Jeevan Thomas, Sreemitra Chowdary, Kalamandir Kalyan, Sridhar Reddy Hema, Nukarapu Surya Prakash etc.
K Raghavendra Rao released the audio and gave the first unit to VV Vinayak.
Lyricist Bhaskarabhatla said, “I penned all five songs for this film. I remixed the Vemana satakam ‘Uppu Kappurambu’. I would like to thank Srikanth on this occasion who has been encouraging me right from my journalist days. Jeevan Thomas gave very good music.”
Santosh Reddy (TRS) said, “K Raghavendra Rao asked me if I acted in any films. I told him that we act in our daily lives everyday. There are no big actors than politicians. Functions like these give us chance to relax and get entertained. I wish that this film would become a big hit.”
Director Srinivasa Reddy said, “I would like to thank producers for giving me this chance. Jeevan Thomas gave excellent music. We fixed the price of audiocassette at Rs. 18/- and audio CD at 20/- so that it becomes affordable for everybody. I released the audio of my earlier two films by VV Vinayak. This time he took the cassette from K Raghavendra Rao. I am sure that this film too will become a big hit.”
VV Vinayak said, “Srinivas Reddy and me started our career together as assistant directors. I released his earlier music albums too. I hope that this film will become a big hit.”
Kaikala Satyanarayana said, “I played the role of Yama in this film. All the films (Yamagola, Yamaleela, Yamudiki Mogudu etc) in which I acted as Yama became super hits. This film too will become a hit.”
Srikanth said, “Today belongs to the music director (Jeevan Thomas) and lyricist (Bhaskarabhatla). Music plays a big role in this film. Director Srinivasa Reddy has very good grip on music. Thomas gave good music. I also acted as Yama in this film.”








No comments:

 
Google Custom Search