Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Start Talk: Sneha Says 'Actress' Means 'Problems'!

Heroine Sneha says that once a girl becomes an actress, she is bound to face problems. Taking to a Tamil magazine she said that an actress has to face problems from different segments of society apart from finding craze in fans.

"I define 'actress' as a 'problem'. Actresses see many problems from home front as well. We have also seen a few actresses those ended up their lives due to problems from family front. But I'm lucky to have great parents who understand me in all the ways. I have seen some problems in my public life, but the support extended by my family members is really good in that aspect, with which I came out from worries. Hence I only heard about the family problems of actresses but never experienced them anytime", said Sneha.

Sneha is now pairing up with Raja in the film directed by Giri Babu.

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search