Home Bollywood Gola GreenCity Gola Cinema Gola Political News Hollywood Gola
Custom Search
Google

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Spotlight: Monica Bedi turns spiritual!

The world knows her as don Abu Salem's girlfriend, but Monica Bedi refuses to even discuss him. Instead, Monica talks about the spiritual path she intends to take.
At 32, Monica Bedi has seen much more than people twice her age, yet there's a strange kind of serenity in her voice as she awaits her release from jail in the fake passport case. The girl from Norway, who started as a B-grade starlet and then became (in)famous as don Abu Salem's girlfriend has her eyes set on the path ahead.
Having seen more downs than ups in life, Monica is today seeking solace in spirituality . And when you ask her about her future plan, she says, "I will try and seek life's answers in spirituality. That's the only way to live and has sustained me till now."
The mere mention of Abu Salem makes her clam up. The only people she is ready to talk about are her parents. "I am waiting to go out and spend time with my family. I have really missed them all these months," she says.
What about films? Are they on her agenda, especially with so many film producers claiming to show interest in her as an actor? "Right now I have not decided anything. I will take each day as it comes; planning doesn't lead you anywhere ," she says. Ask her about her experiences in jail and she says stoically , "It's been tough but I had my faith in the Lord and my innocence."

No comments:

 
Google Custom Search